Summer Analyst (Intern) Development Programs
Kickstart your consulting career by joining one of Accenture’s Summer Analyst (Internship) Development Programs*. Leverage your skills and strengths to help our clients solve their most pressing business challenges, embracing the latest technology to become the next best version of themselves.
Not only will you have amazing opportunities to learn, develop and grow your skills, you will join a collaborative environment that unleashes innovation, allows our people to perform at their very best and supports a culture in which everyone feels they have an equal opportunity to belong and build a career.
If you have not previously considered Accenture; now is the time. Wherever your professional passions lie, there’s a home for you within one of Accenture’s Summer Analyst (Internship) Development Programs.
*Internship program starts in June and runs approximately 10 weeks
Looking to expand your technical skills and work with emerging technologies? Check out the Technology Development Program:
- Create and deliver platform and custom-designed solutions for world class clients.
- Build new business models via application management and implementation services.
- Co-create proof of concept for new or emerging technologies with our clients.
- Utilize programming skills to design and build client applications to drive and accelerate business impact.
- Discover vulnerabilities or security flaws to help our clients protect their information, applications, and business processes against cyber threats.
Looking to transform business by delivering new technologies and business solutions? Check out the Consulting Development Program:
- Deliver new technologies and unique business solutions to world class clients
- Provide management support and analyze/improve business processes
- Develop change management and organizational strategies
- Build front-end solutions or design and implement software
- Use quantitative methods and statistical models to create insights, patterns, and outcomes from data
- Combine Artificial Intelligence (AI) with data, analytics and automation under a strategic vision to scale AI and transform business—across every function and process.
Looking to help clients sustainably reimagine how their products are designed, manufactured and serviced in the engineering and manufacturing space? Check out the Industry X Development Program:
- Make an impact and unlock value for our clients by being a trusted advisor with a strategic mindset, solving their most complex problems, and identifying opportunities across the digital value chain.
- Inspire change through process transformation, product design, build and delivery.
- Learn to leverage capabilities such as AI, Machine Learning, IoT/Edge Computing, Wifi/5G Connections, Augmented Reality, Wearables, Cloud Platforms, Cyber Security, Digital Twin and Thread and Robotics, Design Thinking and Research Metholdogies.
- Increase production reliability, product quality, worker safety and sustainable operations with a more productive digital workforce.
- Enable our clients to drive growth, efficiency and more sustainable outcomes.
Looking for somewhere to implement your creativity and improve digital experiences? Check out the Song Development Program:
- Design experiences that make people's lives better by reimagining industries, value propositions, products, services, and operating models
- Build experiences by rewiring organizations with connected platforms and intelligence to enable customer-centric business process and culture
- Communicate experiences to reach all audiences with bold ideas and marketing across every touchpoint
- Run experiences by optimizing marketing programs in a complex world through new service models
- Leverage our alliances with leading companies - such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, among others – to drive and accelerate real business impact
The work location for this role can include a mix of working remotely and working onsite with our clients and partners or in our offices and delivery centers to enable delivery and cultivate our client relationships.
Please note that with all of our roles, you should expect some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with clients, peers, leaders and communities. As an employer, we will be as flexible as possible to support your specific work/life needs.