Product Marketing Intern
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are working on new digital games across its portfolio of iconic franchises. As our games business continues to grow and diversify, we’re looking for innovative Product Marketers that will bring these games to market and inspire people to play them for decades to come. Would you like to be a part of the next generation of Legend Tier Marketers? If so, we want to meet you.
As the Product Marketing Intern you’ll get experience interacting with different game marketing verticals such as Consumer, Influencer, Performance, and Lifecycle Marketing! While working on your impactful summer project interns get visibility into different functional areas while learning some of the secret sauce involved crafting meaningful long-lasting brand franchises.
Product Marketing is a career path for those that embody the human form of both PowerPoint and Excel, a blend of both creative and analytical skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on a challenging project that utilizes your education and critical thinking abilities to have an impact on the business
- Explore key business problems and bring a critical product or suite of products to market
- Build a Go-To-Market plan that meets strategic short and long-term objectives for a key release in 2021.
- Support the team in key initiatives launching in 2021 and 2022
- You’ll report to Franchise Marketing leadership and have a VP mentor
What You'll Bring:
- Currently enrolled at a top business school and graduating in May or June of 2022
- Demonstrated experience in marketing, project management and the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams
- Keen eye for pop-culture trends and entertainment experiences
- Take initiative with a bias for action. Curious to learn about your new role and the problems it is meant to tackle. Self-motivated and highly ambitious
- Understanding of how to turn data into insights. You don’t need to be the person creating the data, but you should know what to do with it.
- Can move nimbly between strategy and execution
- Outstanding presentation skills with the ability to adjust to various audiences ranging from senior leaders, external partners, and cross functional peers
- Passion for entertainment and/or gaming and has existing knowledge of the market
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please let your recruiter or coordinator know.