Strategy Lead - Global Marketing
Motorola Mobility, a Lenovo Company, creates groundbreaking, innovative and high-quality products designed and built with the global customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers and problem solvers, working together to constantly challenge the status quo.
We think big. From the very beginning, we’ve been driven to move the industry forward and our smart innovations (from the first cellular phone to the first 5G enabled product) continue to transform the way people discover, share and connect.
We think small. Searching for solutions that fit into the palm of your hand. We design intuitive features and functions that are accessible, so we can make everyday life easier, more uplifting and more enjoyable for all.
If you share our commitment to ingenuity, creativity and innovation we want you to help us define our world of tomorrow.
Over the last 2 years Motorola has been rebuilding its handset portfolio from the ground up from the mid-tier Moto G, which is a market leader in Latin America, to the innovative new Moto Razr. It's an exciting time to come join our Global Marketing group!
The Marketing Strategy Lead will be responsible for defining the global Marketing strategy to drive our business objectives and develop insights & actions based on market and business trajectory. The role will report directly into the CMO and participate in the Marketing Leadership Team. This role requires someone that is detail oriented and has a combination of strong analytical and project management skills combined with the ability to partner and influence across functional teams and geographies.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support the development of Motorola’s marketing strategy including target consumer, brand platform, visual identity and tone of voice
• Drive strategic initiatives across marketing pillars and geographies
• Ensure that the organization, structure and management systems are in place to drive business/marketing strategies, business goals and operational efficiencies
• Stay on top of market trends and changes in the competitive landscape and develop insights; analyze market intelligence, develop competitive analysis and use those to influence Motorola's marketing direction
• Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of Motorola marketing investment & spend
• Create compelling presentations / communication materials for Motorola’s senior leadership team and global marketing organization
• Help build business cases for new initiatives, including development of KPIs